Thursday, September 4, 2014

Frostbite, 2nd book in the Vampire Academy series, needs funds

I love writing this blog and enjoy supporting vampire art, vampire books, vampire films and everything metaphysical horror entertainment. Meanwhile? One must earn a good living so I'm taking a break from this blog for a road trip opportunity. I will be back ... in about six months.

Very sorry for all those of you who have been sending me scripts asking me to publish. If I have a story that's workable I will publish it in six months. For now, however, I'm traveling. Being on the road gives me limited access to my PC and email attachments.

NOTE: I prefer receiving submissions in the BODY of the email (not as an attachment).

IN OTHER NEWS:
Here's the link for Frostbite's campaign.  
 
 
~ One of many Vampire Academy Fans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the productive reader feedback. Is there something you've read here that inspired you? Tell me about it!